Software for curve diagram, remote control, remote display, measurement protocol, Excel export for Windows PC / Laptop
Example Measuring Protocol:
Measurement software MICROLEVEL-GRAPH:
optional WINDOWS PC software in communication with the precision spirit level MICROLEVEL:
• Permanent live graphic display
• Recording the measured values
• Evaluation of the measurement results according to ISO1101, the endpoint method or by means of linear regression (regression line)
• Long-term measurements
• Absolute and relative measurements
• Remote display MICROLEVEL
• Remote control MICROLEVEL
• Storage and archiving of the measurement results
• Reproduction of the archived data
• Data export to MS-Excel
• Output of a measurement log to printer
• Send the measurement report by email
Requirement: PC / laptop with Windows7 operating system or higher and at least 30 MB of free hard disk space.
The data transfer takes place via Bluetooth (through the accompanying Bluetooth transmitter/receiver).
If present, the readings from 2 or more MICROLEVEL precision spirit levels can be displayed and recorded simultaneously. This method can be used, for example, for relative measurements or for accurate 2-axis measurements.
The storage and the subsequent reproducibility of the measured data as well as the graphics is possible by the storage of all necessary data and parameters in a comfortable way. Likewise, the data export was implemented in MS-Excel or sent by email. For further processing, the output is also available in a neutral file format.